Delivery with our own vehicles and staff
– We deliver to London and the south every 1-2 weeks and most other areas every four weeks.
– Our standard rate along most of the M4 and within the M25 is £50 for one or more items.
– There is a surcharge for items delivered within the congestion charge zone.
– Delivery outside the M25 is an additional £10-40.
– Some exclusions apply.
Not sure if an item is right for you?
You can come and visit us, or we can bring items to you to view, the delivery charge is applied, but there is no obligation to make a purchase and no sales pitch.
If you are interested in this service then please call us to discuss your requirements.
Delivery by courier
– Service 1-3 days
This can be arranged on many items, however the following limitations apply;
– No glass, ceramics or items over 30 kg can be sent
– Someone must be available to sign for the item on a pre-arranged delivery date
– Delivery is anytime between 8am and 6pm on your selected date
– Weekday delivery only
-This service is ideal for single doors and other wooden items
Most items can be sent for between £20 – £50
Delivery of heavy / bulky items
– We use Palletline for any palletised items
– We can arrange deliveries to most areas of the UK from £50 per pallet.
– Please call us to discuss your requirements
Delivery to Scotland
– For this we use Abbey Couriers based in Hereford.
This service is ideal for larger fragile items.
– Quotes available on request
Deliveries Outside The UK
We are able to ship items internationally (subject to minimum consignment values).
UK Architectural Heritage has recently shipped items to clients based in: Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Poland, Russia, USA, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia.